Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween Pumpkins in the Moonlight!

I made this small card using the All Hallow's Eve stamp set from Inkadinkado. It was really easy and inspired by Zindorf... the goddess of everything brayered! I did use my sponges for the background and the sky...I stamped the pumpkins and colored them with copics. I embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I sponged the background with greens and blues... and a little bit of black in the sky. I embossed the spider webs with black embossing powder and highlighted them with glitter pens. I highlighted the pumpkins and the vines with silver pen and then I added the moon! This was super easy and fun to make! Break out the sponges ladies... and get creative! they are fun and YOU WILL get your fingers dirty!!!


Heather Lee-Reppen said...

Great card! Love the spiderweb corners!

Naomi said...

Oooh, Spooky! Love the webs!