Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween Pumpkins in the Moonlight!

I made this small card using the All Hallow's Eve stamp set from Inkadinkado. It was really easy and inspired by Zindorf... the goddess of everything brayered! I did use my sponges for the background and the sky...I stamped the pumpkins and colored them with copics. I embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I sponged the background with greens and blues... and a little bit of black in the sky. I embossed the spider webs with black embossing powder and highlighted them with glitter pens. I highlighted the pumpkins and the vines with silver pen and then I added the moon! This was super easy and fun to make! Break out the sponges ladies... and get creative! they are fun and YOU WILL get your fingers dirty!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great card! Love the spiderweb corners!

Naomi said...

Oooh, Spooky! Love the webs!