Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gimmie some SUGAR NELLIES!!!


I have had these Sugar Nellie stamps for a while and was never inspired to use them... UNTIL... Sweet and Sassy Stamps put out a design team call... so I busted them out! I made 3 cards with the three stamps that I had and had a great time using these little guys! To me, they called for soft colors, patterned paper and lots of razzle dazzle by way of stickles, glitter pens and embossing pens!
I also added the clouds and the grass softly in the background so he would not look like he was floating in mid air...(I always have to remember that!!!) I got carried away with my edge punches and had a great time doing it! I just let my creativity go and here is where I wound up!!! I am pretty happy with the way this little guy and his buddy turned out! I am glad i got him out of the drawer...so My message for today is CHECK YOUR DRAWERS... You never know who you might find in there!!!(LOL)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful, beautiful card...love all the details and the colors are perfect! I am still laughing about "the drawers"!!!

Cris A said...

This is so cute! I love the snowflakes, they add so much fun detail!

Heather said...

Very cute! Great job!

Pam's Pride said...

CUTE!