Thursday, October 2, 2008

Witchy Bella Keeps Poppin 'up!!!



I could not RESIST the Challenge over at Mother and Daughter Creations blog... to make a card that moved or popped up. I KNEW I had to bust out my Bella, my glitter pens and some Halloweenie spangles and show them what I've got!!!
I made a free standing pop up card and have included the two photos of it... one popped up and one closed. Tis was a wonderful tutorial over at splitcoaststampers.com. It was super easy to make and really fun to embellish and color in! The best part is ... it folda FLAT for mailing! How fun to make and send a little Halloween greeting that stands up for itself!(LOL!)
I love stamping and making cards...but the ones that move and pop up just have that extra WOW factor! Hope you enjoy this card!!! Check out the tutorial and see how easy it is to create one of these for yourself!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Dawn, this is awesome! Great job!

Dori Shelton said...

So cute. These free standing pop up cards are definitely on my to do list.

Tam said...

Wow, Dawn, this rocks! I haven't seen the free standing style before - that's totally cool! Can't wait to try it - thanks for playing along with MDC!
Tamara