Sunday, July 12, 2009

A GENIE... in a BAG??? What About the BOTTLE???

This is a Genie Bag... I don't think there is a genie IN the bag... I did not put one in there. One may have crawled in during the night... I sure hope he does housework!!! This was a super quick and fun way to package a little gift or even a fun way to give treat bags at a party... or gift cards...it is ENDLESS what ya can do! This bag was made will all DRS stamps and was for DRS challenge number 25!!! we would love for you to play along...and PLEASE link your genie bag when you do! I used the flower easy backgrounder and the Happy Birthday ribbon slide. I kept the project simple... but you should see what the OTHER DT members came up with... Check it out here! This would be a great way to give some hand made cards for a gift and then there would be a great matching gift bag! The instructions are HERE and this was a quick and easy bag to make and the end result is super fun! Thanks for checking in...Be sure to check back on the 14th so that you can see the NEW DRS stamps that are coming out... there will be sneaks and you wont want to miss them!

12 comments:

Debbie Seyer said...

Super Cute! Love that ribbon slide and those rhinestones!

Jennifer E. said...

Love the soft pink on this bag! Great job Dawn!

thescrapmaster said...

Pretty card! Love the bling!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

This is so pretty! It came out so nicely. Hey, if that genie does do housework, send her my way next!

Denise Clark said...

Great job, Dawn! Love that ribbon slider and the colors you chose! Happy, fun card!

Becky said...

Very pretty, and love the bling.

Naomi said...

I love Genie Bags, and yours turned out beautifully!!! Love the rhinestones in the corners!

CathyRose said...

I love the gift bag! I checked out the tutorial and it looks so easy. Thanks for the link!

gale said...

How cute!! Love those colors and the corner treatments.

Meli Palmer said...

I wish there was a housework genie too! Ha ha. Love the rhinestones.

Tlbran said...

Love your bag! What a great bag for birthday goodies! I love the colors you used!
PS If your genie does clean house, please let me know. I will have to make on of those bags!!!

Anonymous said...

super pretty card. Love the jewels on it.