Friday, July 10, 2009

3 Challenges in ONE! PHEW

3... wow... I am working my way up! one day it will be like 37 challenges in one!!! (LOL) What are the challenges you say... glad ya asked...they are Midnight Madness (the SKETCH), Copic Color Challenge (the COLORS) and PMS Monday Challenge (EMBELLISHMENTS). You can play along too! These are fun and easy challenges... and the PMS challenge is mine... it was to use buttons! Please feel free to play along... I really enjoy doing challenges because it gets the creativity flowing!
I used a PMS image from the July release. This was a DIGI image and I have a sneaky feeling that these are gonna be made into rubber. There are pros and cons of each type of image... but I am a rubber girl! I am lucky I know how to post to my blog... that is as good as i am with the computer!(LOL)
The sketch from Midnight Madness and the Copic Color Challenge have some really fun prizes to try for... so make sure you check them out! Thanks you for stopping by and try to play along...(at least with MY button Challenge!LOL) Have a great day!

18 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a cute card. Great job on all of those challenges!

Thank you so much for playing with us this week at the MMSC. Hope you will play again next week.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful! And what a way to combine challenges!!!

Tlbran said...

Cute card! What a fun card to make with 3 challenges! Love the buttons and that image is so cute!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I saw a card that had 18 challenges on it, NO KIDDING - I would be SO confused!!! Beautiful card and what better to send to a friend?

Thanks for playing at Midnight Madness - be sure to keep submitting your cards for so great prizes.

Jane, MMDT member

Adele said...

Great card-love the way you have used the buttons!

Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.x

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card Love how you have used your colours
Hugs Susie xx

Priscilla said...

Hi.. as always your creations are fantastic. This one is truly a cutie pie. Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges.

p.s. check out the BLOG CANDY I just posted :)

Priscilla :)

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Dawn your cards are always cute! Love how you did the ribbons interpretation, thanks for playing MMSC this week, xox ~Jeni

Kelly said...

What a great card for the MMSC#9. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents

Georgina said...

great way to combine challenges! love your card

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I love this little boy! What a sweetie-pie! thanks for playing along with us this week! :) Michelle

Jennifer E. said...

Cute! Love the colors & those buttons & ribbons!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So cute!! Love the little boy! Thanks for playing with the MMDT!

gale said...

That's so cute-I love the buttons and ribbons. Great idea!

Meli Palmer said...

Brandt is too cute. I think the way you highlighted your buttons is just adorable.

katiesniche said...

That is something...three in one. Great job!
I just found your blog on SCS and I'd like to give you a blog award. Please visit my blog to pick it up. Enjoy
http://katiesniche.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cute image. Great job with the challenge.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

We just saw this and Brandt asked me to tell you he thinks it is 'cool'. I think it is just wonderful!!! :)