Thursday, July 9, 2009

DRS Does it AGAIN!

It seems that DRS Designs has a stamp for everything and this is no exception!
I LOVE that I can make a retirement card... they are pretty hard to find for under $5 and i can buy this sentiment for around that (unmounted ) and make the cards for men or women in whatever colors or patterns I want to! LOVE that!!! That is just the ultimate for the control freak in me!!! I also used this super cute golf image to customize this for my friend that plans on spending his retirement this way... on the sunny links in North Carolina! I think that the bright colors are perfect for my friend and really compliment the way I colored the image in! Thanks for popping by and stay tuned for some AWESOME sneak peeks coming next week from DRS!!!

7 comments:

gale said...

How cute and colorful! That image is super cute.

Anonymous said...

Such a super cute card Dawn!! I love your colors!! ;)

Tlbran said...

Great card! I love that image from DRS. They really have some cute golf images that recently came out!

Naomi said...

Cute golf course! This is a cheerful card. And what a smart person to spend their retirement in the gorgeous state of NC!!! (No bias of course...LOL!)

The Mama Monkey said...

This is a fabulous image and it is PERFECT for retirement!! Love the colors you chose...the grass looks just like the green on the course!

CathyRose said...

He'll love it, I'm sure! Great card!

Meli Palmer said...

Ha ha - what a bright and fun card!