Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DRS SNEAK PEEK DAY!!!



I am so excited that my day to post fell on the day that DRS is sneaking their upcoming release!!!These stamps are GORGEOUS! I opened the package the day I came back from Copic Certification and I went to work STRAIGHT AWAY!!! I just LOVE this large flower and it was the first one that I made! I have it colored in every color and it looks just beautiful. I made this card simple to have this gorgeous stamp be the focal point... and I used a DRS sentiment and I love the finished product...

Next is another new release... this gorgeous sea shell. I love sea shells and this one is no exception! I embossed it in gold to make the background and then I colored one and cut it out. Next, I stamped and mounted the sentiment and raised it with pop dots! I tied a sheer pink ribbon around it and mounted the colored shell in the corner. I thought this made a great sympathy card and the color combo was very soft and subtle. The shell image just worked perfectly!







Last, but not least... is this yummy bouquet of flowers with this darling butterfly. I used soft colors to color them in and I used paper and ribbon to create some interest in the background. The sentiment is also part of the new release and i love the font that was used for it! These little flowers are so cheerful and versatile and the sentiment will be a wonderful addition to your stamp collection as it will work so well for everyone on your list from your spouse to your children to your BFF!
So that is just a taste of the awesome new stamps that DRS will be releasing this month on the 18th! Get your checkbooks ready and please be sure to check out the other designers today to see their creations with the new releases! thanks for stopping in and have a blessed day!

11 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful cards, and yes those flowers are cheerful :)

Vicki said...

Three times wonderful! Beautiful job! Blessings to you!

paige said...

Beautiful cards! The coloring on the large flower is perfect!

Christi Flores said...

Love all the sneak peeks!!!

Naomi said...

LOVE the shell card!!!!!! Your Copic use is great! So, you are certified now? That's awesome! I haven't ventured there yet, for the fear of what those markers will do to my wallet...LOL!

The Mama Monkey said...

These are all gorgeous! I especially am fond of the floral/butterfly card! What fun new releases!! Have fun playing!!

Louise F NZ said...

Super Cute cards, love the ribbon and paper on the bottom one and the gorgeous Gerberra on the top one!

gale said...

These are all gorgeous! I like the first one best-I'm a sucker for those big flowers.

Meli Palmer said...

These are so soft and pretty. I agree, that huge flower on the first card is just great.

Tlbran said...

Gorgeous cards! I love all the soft colors you used! It is really hard to choose a favorite, but I would have to say I love the sea shell card. I don't normally go for sea shell stuff but this one is so soft and elegant! I love that saying

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful! I especially love the first one with the big flower! Florals are my favorite! I'm definitely going to check them out, I can see a purchase in my future! Thanks for sharing these sneek peeks!