Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yeah Me!

I have had 3 wonderful things happen that I have been dying to announce:
* I am now COPIC Certified...I have been dying to go and I finally got the chance and I was certified over the weekend! Yeah...
* I have been asked to be a Design Team member for Art Impressions stamps! There stamps are darling and the old folks are just hysterical! Love these stamps!
* I have been asked to design for The Rubber Cafe. They have great stamps and fun things to use for stamping!
So there is my news and I will be back later with a card or something wonderful! thank y'all for following my blog and for the kind words of encouragement and praise. To GOD be the glory and to me be the Inky Fingers!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Wahoo!! I'm getting a little miste for you! Congratulations!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yeah you is right! Congrats!!!

CathyRose said...

Wowie! Congrats on all your accomplishments! Well-deserved!

Jennifer E. said...

Wow! You've been busy! Congrats to you!