Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Double Duty Duckie!

Again, I love to combine the Midnight Madness Challenge and the Copic color challenge! So here is my guy. Click on the links provided to see the sketch at midnight madness and the colors at the copic challenge. I did not have the EXACT colors, but I was close and they let ya substitute! and at the Midnight Madness challenge, they are having a drawing for some pretty hefty blog candy! So please check it out! I learned how to color balloons this weekend to make them look transparent... and I found this stamp in my stash... so he is also working for my whip it Wednesday challenge as well... I guess he is a triple Duty Duckie... but that just didn't sound as good! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!...and HOLY MOLY... it is July... I just noticed that! I have some fun stamps coming up in July... so stick around!

15 comments:

Carolyn said...

So cute! Is that for me? lol, just in time for my birthday. It is July 4th. You must have known ;) You did a super job on this sketch. The colors and papers are perfect and your coloring awesome.

Thanks for playing with us at the MMSC this week!

Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Dawn, cool Triple Duty Duckie, colors work well with the background! :) Thanks for playing the sketch this week, best ~Jeni

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful colors! Love the LO and the balloons! They do look transparent!

Stressed Stamper said...

Great image and colouring in. Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge - Good Luck
Sarah

Priscilla said...

How fun..that cake looks good enough to eat. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge with us… Always a pleasure to stop by your blog :) See you next week and Happy 4th of July :)

Valerie said...

So much fun! Love it, so cute!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

What a funny and delightful "quacker"! Thanks for joining us again in the Midnight Madness. Love seeing you each week. Michelle

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

This is way too cute...love the duckie! Great job with the sketch and those balloons look fabby!
Thanks for playing along with us.
Charlotte
MMDT member

gale said...

What a cute stamp!! Love those colors-very festive!

Anonymous said...

WOW...what a gorgeous card.

Thanks for playing the copic colour challenge

Shell x

Stacey said...

What a fabulous image! I am totally loving this, especially with the lovely bold DP.

Thanks for joining us at Copic Colour Challenge this week ~♥~

MarkerGeek said...

Fabulous!

Thank you for joining us in the Copic Colour Challenge!

Tlbran said...

Love this card! Great job coloring! That image is so cute and I love the layout you used and the colors!

Naomi said...

Awesome colors, and LOVE the duck!

Meli Palmer said...

This sketch is great and your color palette is really nice.