Friday, June 12, 2009

Paper Makeup Release Party Challenge #1

The challenge was to use this color combo:
Night of Navy, Rose Red, Brocade Blue. I did this and used this new Fairy... Christi.This was really simple and I loved making this card! It is really tame for me... but I love the look and the colors all together!I colored her with blender pends and chalk and I got a muted, soft look... I used copics for her skin and of course SHIMMERZ for her wings. I cuttlebugged the blue background and used a die cut for the red. This gorgeous ribbon completes the look and the rub on was the perfect sentiment! There is still time to play along with the challenges and you can check them out here!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week, everyone!

4 comments:

-Agnes- said...

A cheerful and yet calm card, love how the background pattern coordinates with the elegant ribbon and the wings!

Kim said...

Dawn, that is so gorgeous! i really love the way you colored Christi - I need to get out of my box and try for this softer touch - awesome!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is lovely and your bow is wonderful! LOVE that SU ribbon! One of my favs!

Tlbran said...

Very cute! Love the dp you used and the colors! Great job coloring the fairy