Monday, June 15, 2009

DRS Monday Challenge...


...was to make a buckle card! Well... of course... I HAD to make mine different. I made a gift card
holder... with a tiny little buckle on the front. I love this sentiment, and the background of chocolate kisses was PERFECT! I thought this would be an awesome way to give a thank you gift card to someone. The die cut is a little quickutz die that I have had forever! It was perfect for this sentiment and just so darn cute! Of course all of the stamps are from DRS and can be purchased mounted or unmounted from them. Check out the awesome selection of stamps and please play along with this challenge and be sure to link up your project to the DRS blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!















11 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Hi! Found your blog over at Shimmerz challenge. Looking for your shimmerz card but couldn't find the specific one. However, so glad I found your blog. Great cards, every one of them! I can see you love Shimmerz paints! Me too! They're easy to use and fun colors!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yummy card!! Love the color choices!

Heather said...

This is really cute Dawn! Great job with the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Oh you clever girl you!! :) What a really fun creation you've made for this buckle card!! I love this!!

Jennifer E. said...

Great idea to make this a gift card holder! I would have never thought of that! Great job!

Nancy said...

Well, shang, Dawn, this card is awesome!! I love it, and I'm glad you came up with something to go with this awesome sentiment!

Stampin Mindy said...

Dawn this is so cute, love the cupcake and the way the gift card is stored.

Hugs, Mindy

Naomi said...

Oooh!!! I love the mini buckle on the top for a gift card holder! That's so creative! You go girl! Oh, and I can email you my address so you can send it to me? I love getting Capital One cards as gifts...LOL!!!

gale said...

This is so cute. I give a lot of gift cards at Christmas and this would make a cute holder-I'll have to case this. ;)

Tlbran said...

Too cute! Love the colors and what a fun gift card! That is such a cute saying and great cupcakes! Love the flourishes you used on the front of the card with the ribbon wrapped around the corner. Very nice touch

thescrapmaster said...

This is super cute!!! Ilove the inside!