Wednesday, June 17, 2009

another Whip it Out Wednesday

This is the hardest working card in blog land! It is 2 SCS challenges and my unloved set used for my very own Challenge, Whip it Out Wednesday(WOW). This was for color challenge ccc23 and sketch challenge SC219. I used an old hostess set Spring Solitude that came with a wheel that I used on the Baja Blue background! I used the Markers on the bird, leaves and branch and the word window punch for the phrase. I love using my SU sets for WOW because SU is why I started stamping anyway... and I really love all of the sets I own! If you want to play along with the WOW challenge... PLEASe do and link your creation to this blog and I will show them off... Thanks for stopping by and Please have a good one and don't be afraid to just Whip it out!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Great card Dawn! I love how you stamped the image!

Nancy said...

This isn't just WOW, it's SUPGWO!!! Amazing colors this time, Dawn!! I love it!

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous WOW! stamping up is exactly why i started to only i do have my own rubber room. oh please don't hate me!!!

thanks so much for dropping in on my blog and for your great comment. i'm still smiling - i've seen you also at SCS & PCP. great minds travel in the same circle - ya think?

hugs,

Naomi said...

Wow, I had forgotten all about that set! This looks great!

gale said...

I love this-so cute. The colors look great together and I love all the stamp images. Great card!!