Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hippity Hoppity... June Releases are on Their Way!


Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog and the next
stop on the hop! If you came here by chance... please go to the PMS blog and start at the beginning. You get to use the phrase as a code for 10% off the entire order! The code is just a code for this release! So... please start at the beginning. As for my clue... it is G! Now,let me tell you about this Precious Fairy... Baby Gabe! This is one of the new fairies that is being released... how precious is he? ! I colored him with copics, added shimmerz to his tub and his wings and sprayed gold glimmer mist all over the place... even my dog sparkles!!! ! I cuttlebugged the paper and sponged it for depth. I added the sentiment in a "bubble"and here he is ! I know that you will enjoy the blog hop and I know that you will all be winners with Paper Makeup. Please go to Lisa K for the next clue!
Please make sure to leave a comment and let me know how much you love the Paper Makeup June release... and check out the other DT members as well! This is a really talented group of ladies! Check out the release party as ther will be challenges, prizes and lots of exciting chatter!!! Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, so precious!

Kim said...

Dawn, he is so adorable - wow!

Katie Cotton said...

This is the sweetest thing i've ever seen... besides the real baby gabe of course. hahahahahaha.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Fabulous! Love the background paper and what you did with the glimmer mist!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh, I love this! The layout is so clever and Gabe is adorable!

dawnmercedes said...

wow! This is a playful card!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Super cute and I love your creative layout!!!

Nancy said...

Baby Gabe is adorable!!! Love the harlequins!! You are no longer a patege, you're an expert!! Awesome job!!

Christi Flores said...

I love the colors on here! What a fun card!!

Mandi said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. I love all the details of this card! Awesome job! :)

Shaela said...

awww, it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love how you did his bubbles...very cute!

thescrapmaster said...

AWWW this is soooo cute! I love the little bath stamp!

Verda said...

Great card. Love the colors.

Lindsy said...

Such a sweet card <3 I love all the sparkles on it too (and I think you should have posted a picture of your sparkly dog too ~ LOL!)
Great job!!

Michelle said...

so wonderfully adorable!i MUST have this stamp!

Anonymous said...

I love this card Dawn. That DP is great and your color combo is perfect!!!!

Jaymerz said...

WOW he is so adorable!!

gale said...

aww what a cute stamp. Love all the detail you put on this.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is adorable! Love your use of the top note die!