Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dino's and Fairies and Monsters... OH MY!!!

Are you ready for the PMS June peeks to begin? The PMS DT is all ready to show off the brand new June release! We will be having peeks all week and a blog hop and release party on Sunday, so be sure to check in here and the PMS blog for more details!Today we are previewing the dinosaurs illustrated by Dustin Pike. Mine is called Triceratops...Trike for short!

I used some really fun basic grey paper for the ground and I used lots of SHIMMERZ for my trike... who knows... maybe Dino's WERE shimmery? Anyway... I used the volcano and the sentiment also from the new release from Paper Makeup's new June release!!! I have to tell ya... this is the biggest release and it is GORGEOUS!!! So stay tuned and get your wallets ready!!!

10 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love the paper you used for the ground!! What is it and where can I get some? LOL! love Trike!

Lisa Kind said...

Love the scene you created, Dawn! That dp is perfect, and I believe dinos do shine! LOL!

Nancy said...

Dawn, this is amazing...really is is unchable!! Truly!! I love it!

Toothy said...

So cute, love the paper, and all the sparkles,

Kim said...

Dawn, so awesome! I love that paper too - it's perfect. What did you use for the sky?

Jessica G. said...

What a fun card! I really like how you used the DP, trike is adorable, the shimmery lava is perfect and that sentiment is hilarious!!

CathyRose said...

So cute, I love it all!

The Mama Monkey said...

Adorable! I can hardly wait for the release! I love their monsters as well!

gale said...

What a cute card. Love that dragon-he's adorable.

Tlbran said...

Way too cute! I love the way your created your ground from paper! That dinosaur is so cute and so is that saying