Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

I made this stair step card for the technique Lovers Challenge over at SCS. This was a fun one! I Embossed some paper on the cuttlebug and adhered it to the different steps of the card for texture. I inked over the embossed paper for some pop and to show off the embossing. Then I stamped the Corn stalk images from DRS Designs and cut them out, I sponged the sunset colors of them to make it look like night falling in the pumpkin patch. I stamped the pumpkins and squash, colored them with copics and cut them out! Then I adhered them onto the "steps" of this card. I stamped the saying and punched it with the new SU punch and added the gold dots with the gel pen. So there it is... a pretty impressive looking card and it was super easy!


My family went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday
and I was inspired... and Autumn is my
FAVORITE season! I am so glad the leaves change colors so that I can get my inspiration!
God is GOOD!!! So... go outside... look at the gorgeous colors HE has created and get inspired...and enjoy Autumn!!!








17 comments:

Tlbran said...

Cool card! Love how you arranged the pumpkins and the corn stalks. Great job coloring.

Anonymous said...

Great card. It looks wonderful. You did a great job coloring it.

Heather

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, I luv the details......wonderful work! *~*

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card...you are so creative.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

WOW! That is a wicked cool card. Your coloring is great and it's really well laid out. I love it! TFS!

Heather said...

I love that card!! It is so neat!

The Mama Monkey said...

Very cool card! It looks just like a pumpkin patch!

Jennifer E. said...

This card is awesome! I love how you colored everything! It looks so real!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Fabulous eye catching colors, beautiful card! You're so right about Autumn:)

gale said...

Wow what a gorgeous card! All that detail is amazing!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This card is just AWESOME!! I love this set first of all, but those corn stalks look fabulous with this!! :) Thanks for inspiring us!!

Erin... said...

What a gorgeous card! love the warm fall colors.

Rachel Brumley said...

Awesome card! It looks difficult to make but I love it!

Sankari W. said...

beautiful card! been wanting to try that stair card - your card is a total inspiration!

kk127g said...

OMG
What a great Card. Your blog is awesome.
Thanks for sharing.
KK

Naomi said...

Ok, you just made my very similar card from a couple weeks ago look bad!!! I liked mine ok till I saw yours! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

I am a sucker for Fall. Love your card. The pumpkins are perfect and those stalks go great with them.