Thursday, March 10, 2011

We are back from the weekend for another challenge here at Woodware USA, and it is to use a sentiment as your focus. Sometimes we forget about the words, so this week is all about what you are saying! The sentiment doesn't have to be large to take center stage as evidenced by our design team samples today!

I hope you were able to catch the news about our partnership with StampingScrapping.com. You can now purchase Woodware USA through that site along with other fabulous tools and embellishments and everything else under the sun!

This is my card for the challenge this week... I used the peel off stickers on patterned paper, cut them out... arranged them and added my sentiment that is from the set Fairy Tots...How cute is that? I hope that you enjoyed this card and if you are looking for my blog candy... it is here...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Dawn, What an awesome card!! I could use some Fairy Dust!!! I love your other card too, espesially that Phunky Phairie!!! Please visit my blog, I have something for you!!!

Jenn Embry said...

Very pretty. Fairy dust is a good thing to have on hand. You never know when you'll need it. ;)

gale said...

What a neat card! I never think to use stickers on cards like that.