Welcome to the 16th challenge for Woodware USA! We hope that you have enjoyed our challenges thus far. I know that I have enjoyed coming to your blogs and seeing your amazing work! Thank you!
Don't forget that you can save 15% in the Woodware USA store on any and all orders. Now, that's a deal!
On to our challenge this week. The theme is: ANYTHING GOES!
Woodware USA Challenge Rules:
1. An original creation for the challenge (any backdated projects will be removed).
2. A direct link to your creation using Inlinkz.
3. A maximum of 2 entries per participant.
4. One entry per creation in our monthly drawing. Use a Woodware USA image, and you will receive an extra entry.
5. BONUS: If you would like to be considered as a guest designer, please use a Woodware USA image and mark an asterisk (*) next to your name.
for my card, I used Sea Life. I embossed it onto water color paper and then I sprayed it with water. I took really watered down ink and touched it to the wet paper and it spread out and created the soft, flow-y water color blended effect. then i took glitter cardstock and cut it to look like seaweed... and that is my creation! thanks for stopping by and be sure to join us at Woodware USA and link up your creation!