Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Super Cute AWNING CARD...Fun AND Easy to Make

Super quick post today... I need to get to bed early as I have a field trip with My Darling Daughter tomorrow... and school starts EARLY!
I found the tutorial for this on SCS somewhere and I will  be darned if I remember where... but I am sure if I search the gallery... it will be there... just so ya know this was not my original idea. Easy, quick and cute...kinda like me today! Enjoy!!!


The Mama Monkey said...

This is darling!! What a great idea and I like how you kept the flowers the focus of the center panel. :)

gale said...

Oh neat-I've never seen an awning card! I love those little colorful flowers.

Systems Awnings said...

Nice blog dear I like the way as you present your view among the all visitors. I would like to join you again on this blog it’s a very nice visit on this blog. It’s very attractive and effective for visitors. Awning Manufacturers in Hyderabad, Awning Manufacturers in Mumbai