Welcome to our 9th challenge here at Woodware USA! We are so happy to have had so many participants in the last few weeks. We hope that you are starting to see all of the amazing images that you can find at Woodware USA.A few fast facts about Woodware USA:
1. Woodware USA stamps are designed by Woodware in the UK, and they are distributed here in the states.
2. They are manufactured here in the US out of the finest photo polymer.
3. It is a small operation with a lot of heart!
We are also excited to let you in on a new secret:
THERE ARE NEW STAMPS COMING YOUR WAY IN THE WEEKS AHEAD!
Our challenge this week is to use hearts on your creation. You can do so many things with hearts, and it doesn't have to be Valentine's Day all the time! We have an amazing design team here, and I am thankful every day for their hard work. Please leave them some love if you can!
Some simple rules:
1. Create a new project for the challenge.
2. Include a direct link by using IN-Linkz
3. Get one entry in our monthly drawing and an extra if you use a Woodware USA image.
For my card, I used the Woodware set Elegant Cameos. I ADORE this set and I had fun working with it!I really love the vintage feel of this set... but it is still fun and fresh! I used the heart cuttlebug background for my HEART part (lol) and I also used the Viva Pearl Pen. If I put pearls every place I wanted to... I would go BROKE... those stick on babies are pretty spendy... BUUUUT... these Viva pens are really affordable and the tube seems endless... More bang for your buck. Kinda Like these stamps...
There are so many fun images on each sheet... you really go get a great value for the money. Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful day!