Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another Amazing Sweet Pea Offering


This is a stamp that Sweet Pea Stamps offers...here are the details:
Elaine Cox's sheet 14 (plate 84)

I just adore these stamps and I love all of the unique artists that are offered at SWEET PEA STAMPS. Elaine Cox's designs have caught my eye because they are so very detailed and I LOVE that !I also love to detail them more after I have colored them in. For this image, I colored her face and hair with copic markers,and the water was done with water color crayons. Then I used glitter and gel pens to accent the water and her tail. I also colored over her tail with Shimmerz and I added Crystal Effects to the water for some extra shine. For the pearls in her hair, I used my viva decor pen. I used Nesties in the background for the pink lattice circles and here is my creation. I  used some cuttle bug strips to emboss the top and bottom to make it look like bubbles. Here is my creation and I hope that you love this! Thanks for popping in!
close up of the detail

4 comments:

Tammylee said...

Great project! I also wanted to tell you that a magazine published one of my Iris Folding cards that they found on Splitcoast. So I emailed you know who, and she has to honor giving me free product! I am gettin gmore chalk! LOL

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dawn this is so beautiful that image looks amazing I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kristen said...

Hi Dawn, you do such beautiful work! I can not believe this is a stamp. Show some blog love...

www.bingopajamaswhengoodthingshappen.blogspot.com

Kristen

gale said...

Amazing card. I love how the pink looks in behind it.