Thursday, October 7, 2010

Precious Pumpkin New Release Stamp From DRS Designs

I am from the south where everything is "precious." Look at that precious dog,... I love your new car, it is precious,...those little cupcakes are precious!!! Yikes... But this PRECIOUS PUMPKIN??? Y'all... is IS precious!!! I stamped him 3 times and cut him out. then, I brayered a background and adhered him onto the cardstock. next, I used my white gel pen for highlights and added some cute little cheeks on this PRECIOUS little guy. I mounted the whole thin onto black cardstock and added the greeting and here is my card! Make sure you stop by DRS Designs to check out the rest of the new releases... they are SURE to be PRECIOUS!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

This is a fabulous card! I LOVE that brayered bg and the white accents on your PRECIUOS pumpkins are perfect!

Angelica Turner said...

What a great card, very detailed.

Jenn Embry said...

Yep, absolutely precious! Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Southern girl here too. LOL Fabulous card. I love the color and the brayered background and those oh so sweet candy corn noses. Too cute!

CathyRose said...

"Well they surely are precious!" (said in her best southern accent)

gale said...

That is so cute. The background looks fantastic! I can never get brayering to look that smooth.