Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It Is Time For Some DRS Designs Sneaky PEEKYS!!!


Ok... At DRS Designs... we usually DON'T use background paper because we don't have to.WHY, You ask??? Because they have so many wonderful background stamps that you can MAKE your own background paper with... THAT'S WHY!!! But I made this quick because the baby was sleeping and Ava was drawing and I stole like 10 minutes. So please forgive me DRS... and know that this sentiment HAD to be made into a bra card!!! I thought this paper was perfect and the lace trim just really set this off perfectly!
This sentiment and the other new releases will be available for purchase on the DRS Designs web store beginning on July 1oth. So please keep your eyes peeled for all of the sneeks that will be shown by me and the DRS Designs DT! Thanks for popping in!

8 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Fantastic!! I never thought to use the sentiment for a bra-theme, but now I see it IS perfect.

Heather said...

This is absolutely perfect!

Crystal said...

Dawn this is absolutely PERFECT!!!!

Karin said...

OMG...Totally cute! LOL

Jennifer E. said...

I love your Bra! LOL! What a great card & so perfect for that sentiment!

gale said...

I love this! That's a nice rack! :D

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Fabulous, Dawn! This is the same thought I had when I saw this sentiment. Love it!

Naomi said...

Hahaha! I love bra cards! They are the cutest. This turned out great. The sentiment is perfect!