Friday, July 9, 2010

In Style Stamps Color Challenge...Come and Play!!!

Over at the In Style Stamps blog ... we are having a color challenge... and I LOVE all of the different looks that the DT came up with! I used this sweet little Chloe image and of course added all my bling and embossing and sponging! So FUN to do! And it is refreshing to make a Christmas challenge in July AND to make one with non-traditional colors... Please check out the blog and be on the look out for these images... they go on sale July 16th! Thanks for popping in! 

11 comments:

Tammylee said...

Very cute Dawn!

Danni said...

Wowzers, a very bright and happy card! Cute!

gale said...

This is beautiful! I love how the gold color just brightens it up so much.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Dawn,Such a cute little image,Hugs Debbie x

Taylor said...

SO fun!! Love the bling on this!

CathyRose said...

I love non-traditional colors for Christmas. This is just adorable!

竹青 said...

nice to know you, and glad to find such a good artical!..................................................................

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Cute Dawn!I love the colors,that cute image, and everything about that cute card!!Awesome!!
Chris

Kerry said...

Dawn, this is gorgeous!!!

志穎志穎 said...

培養健全孩子最好的方法是父母先成為健全的人。............................................................

Naomi Ball said...

Her name is Chloe? I may have to buy her! That's my 5 yr olds name! So cute! I love that design behind the image...is that a die? Love the colors, something besides red and green at Christmas is nice to see!