Friday, May 7, 2010

Paper Makeup's Blog Hop and New Release!


 If you came here from  Lisa's... then you are in the right place... if not, please start at the beginning so you wont miss any of the wonderful Monsters or Moody's included in this awesome release! I LOVE the monsters and I was so happy when I found out that Katie had assigned this precious image to me to use for the hop! Look how happy the momma monster is that her baby is giving her a flower! I remember looking like that when my Ava toddled over to me with the first flower she picked for me... and I still have it! Please be sure to check out the release party tonight that will be in the Paper Makeup forum... there will be challenges and of course PRIZES!!! Katie is so generous!!! So check it out y'all... 
And now... off to the uber talented Katie for more eye candy!  And my letter for you is
Y

19 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww so sweet!

Christi said...

hehe...these two are too cute! smiles...

Ginny said...

Super cute. Love the clouds too!

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!! That ribbon is delish!!!!

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, look at that big beautiful bow! This is such a fun card, that image is just hilarious!

jan farnworth said...

very sweet

Anonymous said...

Love that ribbon! Great job!

Anonymous said...

that pink hair is TOO CUTE :)

Gabby said...

Awwww...how sweet!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is so cute! What a super sweet image!

Lisa Kind said...

I just love this image...so dang cute! Love the soft colors you chose!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Her hair is AWESOME!!! LOL! Love the card!

Danni said...

Oh my!! Love the clouds behind them!! Way to cute!

Tracey said...

Such a cute card!

Naomi said...

Somehow this makes me smile. The monsters look like slugs, and I am scared to death of slugs, but it still makes me happy!

Randee E said...

So very cute Dawn!! Colors are awesome and love the clouds - too cute!

CathyRose said...

Aww, this is too cute! Love that big bow!

gale said...

What a cute card!! I love that image.