Monday, February 1, 2010

It All Started When My Husband Got This Calendar...l

So... My hubby comes home from work with this calendar and proclaims"Look at this calendar Hon, it has all these days on it..." and I said..."A calendar??? With DAYS on it??? How novel!" He meant... with crazy, random days.What a smarty pants I am... anyway... today's day is Spunky Old Broad's day... and take a look at these 3...I would say they fit the bill. They are a stamp from Art Impressions and I colored them with Copic markers and gel and glitters pens for the details. I added this pretty bow and here is my simple but SPUNKY card. Keep your eyes peeled to see what other days come up from this crazy calendar! thanks for stopping in!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

This is definately an Old Broad card! Lol! I love that image! Guess the card on my blog today would fit this as well! :-)

gale said...

LOL!! What a cute card. You did an amazing coloring job on it. Love that purple paper-I think I have some of that.

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL What a fun calendar! With days even! ;0) I think you need to make him a gag calendar without days in it.

Love your card! Those ladies are too fun!

Naomi said...

Absolutely charming!!!