Monday, July 6, 2009

A Little Pick Me Up For The Sickies!

( Previously Posted From the DRS Challenge Blog)

I hate feeling sick...never met anyone that likes it ,really! I DO however LOVE this little image of sick little Leonard from DRS Designs. I made this darling little box out of one sheet of 8.5 x 11 card stock that was SUPER quick and easy! How much better would you fell if someone gave you this little gift as a sickie Pick Me Up? I thought it would be cute to put cough drops in or a few packets of chicken noodle soup... or when all else fails... M&M's!I would even love to see this for party favors, a little thank you treat... or for something special for you kids lunch boxes! what a fun treat at camp or school!!!If you click HERE, these are the directions for the box. I would love to see what y'all come up with. So that is my post for ya! I truly hope that you will make one of these boxes... I have REALLY embraced my 3-D side lately and I am loving the result... what could be cuter than Leonard!!! have a wonderful day...thanks for tuning in...
Stamps used...Leonard the sick pig G1019, dot background H628, sentiment (part of) E1015

5 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Adorable! Filled with all kinds of goodies, this would cheer anyone right up!

The Mama Monkey said...

OMW that piggy is ADORABLE!!! Love your creation!

CathyRose said...

Love it! That is certainly a cute pick-me up. Who wouldn't love it?

Meli Palmer said...

Oh my goodness! He is SO CUTE...and the pink and black is the best.

Anonymous said...

Awww...so cute. This would make me feel better. What a great idea.