Friday, July 3, 2009

CANNONBAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!

Sneak Peek Time!!! This unbelievably cute stamp is part of the new releases from Paper Makeup! Are you in love like I am yet?You should see all of the other darling monster stamps! Please check my left sidebar for the other design team links so that you wont miss a single moment of cuteness!
Beginning July 7th in the PMS forum, the release party will be going on with previews, prizes and lots of fun chatter! Make sure join us there and there is a link on the top of my right sidebar. Click on it and it will take you to the forum to get the party going! Thanks so much for stopping in and of course... Happy 4th of July!!!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Super cute!Love the colors and the paper!

gale said...

So cute!! Love that paper you used-it's perfect!!

Shaela said...

this is such a funny stamp, lol!

Cassie said...

hey dawn!
i haven't been blog hopping much yet but took some time tonight and got caught up on the 25 posts of yours hanging out in my reader!! i can't comment on every single one but wanted to let you know I loved them all -- esp. the cupcake card (oh.my.wow!!) the willow tree elegant card (it's sooooo gorgeous!!) and the chocolate gift card holder --- very, very cute! THe golf one was neat too!
Congrats on making the The Rubber Cafe and the Art Impressions teams. You'll be valuable assets to them I know!!

Meli Palmer said...

ha ha ha...the look on Bunny's face is just priceless. I also love the mix and match of patterned papers here AND the sun addition.