Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paper Makeup Sketch Challenge... Play Along!!!

I made this card for the Paper Makeup Monday Challenge.Click here for the sketch . I used Mary the Fairy for this challenge and I decided to make my fairy bride wear purple. I LOVE this paper from Basic Grey. The shades are so pretty and the embellishments that I had matched really well! I colored her with copic markers and added SHIMMERZ to her wings to make her sparkle... like any good fairy should! For the fine lines, I used glitter pens. Please check out the sketch and play along with us. If you upload to any gallery, please used PMSMC16 as your keyword so we can find your creations! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kim said...

wow Dawn, you made her so gorgeous!

The Mama Monkey said...

She is so pretty! Love the shimmer on this one...so perfect for that dress!

Etha said...

How cute is she :) Love your flowery background for the little bride, makes you wonder just who is standing behind those big flowers to catch her bouquet :)

Naomi said...

Love the Shimmerz on the wings!!! The flowers look great going up the left side as well! Very pretty!

cr8iveme said...

amazing. love your coloring.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS