Monday, June 29, 2009

DRS Dazzling Diamond Challenge

This card is for the challenge over at the DRS Designs challenge blog. It was to make a card using the dazzling diamonds technique...FUN

I never did this before and the end result is awesome and this is the easiest technique ever! The best part is for those who do not like to get a "messy" glitter card, they WON'T... the glitter stays PUT! I used this super cute cupcake image from DRS and colored it with copic markers . Then, I did the technique(click on the link for the info) and then I put the card together! This was QUICK, fun and sooo sparkly and pretty!!!

We would love for y'all to play along with us and please link your card here so we can OOOHHH and AHHHH at your awesome creations! Thanks for popping in!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, your cupcakes sparkly so beautifully!! I think this is one yummy creation!! :)

Jennifer E. said...

How fun! Love how you've demostrated this challenge! Nice job capturing the sparkle too!

Anonymous said...

I love how this card looks. The shimmery look is so pretty. I'll have to try this myself. I like glitter but hate dealing with the mess. My kids walk around glittery for days after I use it, lol.

Louise F NZ said...

This is just so sweet! The sparkles look fabulous and I love the cupcakes too.

LORi said...

Super Yummy card!! So glad you joined us at TPE this week!!!

gale said...

Gorgeous card-love the sparkly glitter!!

CathyRose said...

Love the bling! Great job on the card!