Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kissy Kissy!

Here is another one of these super cute CUTIE PIE KIDS from DRS! I love them! There are so many of them and they are great for so many occasions! Check them out here!

OK.. so here is what I did for this card. I cuttlebugged the blue paper in the background. I love the circle theme and in keeping with that, i cut a plain and a scallop circle from my nesites. I cuttleubgged the green one and sponged it with some ink to make the texture show up. I colored the CUTIE PIES with gamsol and faber castel colored pencils and I cut them out. I adhered them to the circles and then I added the ribbon on the pink card stock and here is my card! Please check out the DRS Designs website for all of the newest CUTIE PIES!!! Oh yeah... get your credit card ready too!



8 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow what an adorable card so cute ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

fishlips said...

AWWW so so cute...The layers the colors Amazing!!!!

Spyder said...

This is a lovely card, love the image and the colours

gale said...

What a cute stamp! Love the card-great colors and great job coloring the image.

Samantha said...

Adorable card Dawn! Awesome coloring job! tfs

thescrapmaster said...

This is really sweet! You color so great!! I love how you did the embossing on it.

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh Dawn, these are so adorable! Love the CB background with the layout!!

Heather said...

Great card! This is such a sweet image! You have the most awesome stamps!