Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happmpfhy Eaffster! MMMOOOOOO!!!

At least, that is how I would sound if I was a cow with an Easter Basket in my mouth! This PRECIOUS stamp is from High Hopes. The cow, the ears and the basket are all different stamps. I used Gamsol and Faber Castel pencils to color the images. I sponged the clouds in the background and cut the grass out of a piece of green cardstock. I used the SU top note die as a frame. I cut the sun with my nesties and sponged the edges of the sun and the frame for depth. I painted the bunny ears with SHIMMERZ as well as the bow on the basket. I LOVE the way this turned out! High Hopes has the most darling stamps and they are wonderful to color! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday! Please scroll down for the DRS Blog candy that was offered yesterday! Super fun blog hop and GREAT candy!!!

14 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so cute! I love cows! The background is awesome! I love this card!

CarlaKH said...

just adorable!

Tina said...

Awesome card, love it all!!

Rachel Brumley said...

That card is just too cute! Great job on the coloring and background!

Meli Palmer said...

That cow image is so unique! Love the coloring.

Lisa Kind said...

What a darling card, Dawn! I love HH stamps...they are the cutest images!

Lisa

Tlbran said...

Cute cow! Great job with the clouds and grass. They look sooo real!

gale said...

What a cute stamp!! Great use of the top note die-your sky looks amazing!

fishlips said...

A Easter Moo....How Darling is this!!!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Aaaawwwww I love this cow and your coloring and the background and the way you used that top note!!!! Awesome card Dawn!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

This cow is moooovalous! Very cute. I can't believe that the ears, the cow, and the basket aren't one stamp. You did a great job with the coloring and piecing it together.

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh moooo goodness! That cow is just great! I just "found" High Hopes the other night. **sigh** what a mistake for my wallet that is!

Love your color choices! I would been so typical to make him black and white...love the brown!

Heather said...

Great card! Your coloring is amazing!

Cassie said...

hi there dawn!!! i'm sorry it's been so long since ive been by - i do not have enough hours in my day!! i have loved everything you've been up to - let's see the red-haired ballerina on the horse? SOOO CUTE!!!
Dustin Pike at DRS - that's cool - I've seen his dragons - can't wait to see what you create for them with his line!
The piggies - are adorable!
But this one is so funny! made me smile big time!! You are SO SMART to come up with that title and all! So fun, so happy!!