Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Elemental Doodles ATC

I made these ATC's with the new "He is Risen" set for Elemental Doodles. They are a new stamp company that have some really awesome clear stamps! I love this set because of the designs and the sentiments as well. This set would be great for Easter but also other cards and projects as well...First Holy Communion, Sympathy and maybe even Baptism. I made the background paper with glossy CS and the Polished Stone Technique. It made the background so soft and pretty! I cut the blue scallop oval with my nesties and the white scallop oval as well. Then I did the stamping and lastly, I added the butterfly. I painted SHIMMERZ on the paper and let it dry... then I punched the butterfly and added it to the ATC! Thanks for stopping by and please check out Elemental Doodles and their awesome new stamps!

9 comments:

gale said...

Very pretty ATCs. I love the gorgeous backgrounds!

Tina said...

Wow, look at that glossy paper, incredible. Love them.

Kim said...

Dawn, those are beautiful!!!

JavaMel said...

Absolutely beautiful ATC's. And I love how you did the background. This is one of my favorite sets.

Bren said...

Do you spray anything to keep the shimmerz and or chalk on your cards I have issue with that.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

These are really gorgeous ATCs Dawn!! TFS!

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous ATC's!!!!

fishlips said...

Dawn what perfect cards...Love the polished stone technique its just stunning looking!!!!

Heather said...

These ATC's are beautiful!