Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chinese Takeout Anyone?

I got these little Geisha Stamps from Hero Arts at my LSS. I had to so something darling with them... so of course... I thought of a 3-D item and this takeout box was perfect! I stamped the little ladies on white CS and colored them with copics.I kept the same color palette so they would match! I LOVE using alot of different colors... so keeping it tame was a stretch for me! I stamped the fan,lantern and flower on the box in stazon and I left it plain to let the little gals SHINE! Next, I took circles of tan felt, stuffing and ribbon and made some cookies for the box! That is my favorite part of ANY dinner, so I figured, lets just GET TO IT!!! All 3 cookies took me about 10 minutes to make! If you click on the photo... you can see more detail in the faces of these dollies! So that is it... just a fun little project that makes me smile... I hope you smile too! Enjoy your day!


9 comments:

Cassie said...

this is adorable dawn!! those little fortune cookies in felt are AWESOME!!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how fun!! Too cute!!!

gale said...

How cute!! I love the box and your cute felt cookies. Great job!!

Tina said...

I love it, the cookies are ingenious!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh you are just a big enabler! You know I love all things Asian! Adorable box and what cute cookies! At first I thought they were real!

thescrapmaster said...

Very cute!

fishlips said...

How sweet is this...Wow I just love the girls...AMZING!!!!

Tlbran said...

How cute!! Love the idea. Those fortune cookies look so yummy!!

Heather said...

Wow this is awesome! I loe the geishas and those fortune cookies are too darn cute!