Saturday, January 3, 2009

The "Thank You" Cards for all of the Gifts!

Yup... we all have to do it! Make thank you cards for all of the splendid gifts that we received for the holiday season! I used a faerie stamp from Susana's store and some GORGEOUS Dovecraft paper that she sells as well... I LOVE the pink and grey combo and thought it was lovely! I colored the image with copic markers and added shimmerz to her hat, socks and the dots on her dress! I love the sparkle it adds to the cards! So pretty! I stamped the Thanks sentiment form and OLD SU set and added the dots and the sponging for some depth. I cut the pink paper with the SU scallop edge punch and added the ribbon and the dots to pull everything together! This sweet little Faerie really does look thankful! I know I am thankful to y'all for stopping by!

10 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

She is so cute! What a fun image! The coloring is very pretty as well! Gotta love the Copics! I read they are going up 8.9% this year. Boo.

Louise F NZ said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!! I love the thanks sentiment it is really cute, and the little girl image is divine!

gale said...

Oh what a cute stamp! I love the colors too.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

This is such a sweet Thank you card!!

Unknown said...

What a cute little card! Very sweet!

Sankari W. said...

beautiful card Dawn!!! she just looks so sweet and the flower in hair is just the perfect touch!!! Wishing you and your lovely family and absolute wonderful 2009!!!
Best wishes always,
Sankari :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super sweet card!

Tlbran said...

Beautiful card. She definatly looks thankful. Love the saying circle you created.

fishlips said...

What a perfectly darling thank-you card, it's a treasure in it's self...wonderful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful coloring!

Just wanted to mention that I like your blog design a lot!

Jen