Tuesday, August 5, 2008

LOVE this color combo!!!


I got this set from SU and was looking in the gallery on www.splitcoaststampers.com for some ideas and came across this one that I had to copy and here is my version... click on the link to see the original... I love the layout, the colors and the stamps... I just had to try and make my own! Try going to the gallery on splitcoast for some inspiration and see what you can do with the colors, the layout and the stamps... maybe use a few favorites of your own! AND... be sure to give credit to the original artist for inspiring you! Have a great day

5 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fabulous color combination!!! I might just have to go play with it or use it for my birth announcements! Way fun! Thanks for sharing!

Cris A said...

I have to have this set! Beautiful card!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors and layout!

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty card!! ;)

~ j said...

i love these soft colors together too. lovely card :)