Sunday, August 10, 2008

It wasn't perfect for me, but


... someone liked it! I made this card with a Michael's sale stamp that I had to have...(just like all the others), my Copic markers and LOTS of clear embossing powder!!!I Colored the sun image and embossed it. Then I brayered over it with So Saffron SU ink. I clear embossed the swirls from Priceless and THEN went over the whole thing with black ink. I LOVE the way it turned out... and then I had to stamp the sentiment on the bottom and that is where it went bad! I got the darn thing crooked...RATS!!! I took it to my salon anyway and someone must have loved it because it was gone by the end of the day! One man's trash... I guess!
I guess beauty and perfection is in the eye of the cardholder! Have a perfect day!

1 comment:

Etha said...

Sure love what you did with this image!! I like this technique, I just always get black ink all over me and everything else when I brayer with it ;) never mind the crooked sentiment, that happens, say you meant to do that!!