Friday, August 8, 2008

I love this idea!


I am sure I am not the first person to do this and don't even know who to give credit to because I have seen so many of these type of cards... but I LOVE IT!!!
I used the spiral punch for SU and the Wild about you set from them as well and created this fun little card! Since I have a daughter and she is going to a birthday party a weekend... i am always challenging myself to make cute cards for children, especially the boys... and I really think this fits the bill! It was a fun card to make and makes me smile every time I see it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn

4 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Very cute, I love how you used this set!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! I love doing the photo strip!! I used some DRS ghost images a while back with this photo strip idea!! :)

*Sally* said...

This is PERFECT for my youngest daughter, she is animal obsessed, especially Giraffes! Love it!

Tegan said...

cute and simple. lovely :)