Friday, August 1, 2008

FAIRYLAND!!!


I have had this SU set FOREVER!!! I HAD to have it and never used it... Well, I MADE myself get it out of the closet and do something with it...
I stamped the image on marker paper and got out the copics. Colored the images and looked for a Sketch Challenge that would work with the picture I made... this was SC41. i had made the swirly paper in the background by using the shaving cream technique and i had THAT for a long time too... i just could not throw it away. Well, I must LOVE that color combo because I think the fairy and bird image match pretty darn good! I started layering the papers, got out the air tool and corner punch and put everything together. The purple paper in the background is pre-made paper that I had nothing to do with other than buying it, adding it to my stash and finally getting a chance to use it! I used glitter pens for the sparkle and then I added the gemstone flowers on the bottom. I hope ya like it! thanks for looking and have a magical day!

6 comments:

Lesly said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Great card, and that image is so cute!

Cris A said...

I love all the colors in your cards! Great work.

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful job with with. the colors are vibrant

Dragana Skoro said...

This image is so cute... I like the colours you used.

Holly Young said...

this is gorgeous! I'm glad you finally inked it up!