Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas Lynette!


Welcome to the Merry Christmas Lynette Blog Hop! Today, the Sweet Pea Stamps design team are sharing a selection of creations as a surprise to Lynette, owner of Sweet Pea Stamps.
This image  is from Meredith Dillman and it is called AIRSHIPS. I stamped the image onto watercolor paper with Stazon and colored it with distress reinkers.I embossed thebackground and sponged it... the screws are brads and I like the contrast of the rhinestones and the gears... Hope you like it
Below you will find the list of stops along the way, leave a comment at each stop for an entry into a drawing for a 3 piece grab bag of Sweet Pea Stamps images. The drawing will be held 12/22 and the winner announced on the Sweet Pea Stamps blog. Thanks for stopping by, Merry Christmas and good luck!

Here is the blog hop order...

18 comments:

hckd said...

What a nice surprise for her I'm sure she is thrilled to pieces.. love your card.. came out so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talents with us all.. : )

Connie said...

Very glitzy with all that metal Dawn! You got a wonderful look with a wonderful stamp.
Connie

Larisa said...

Oh, it is great! Very nice job!

Lori said...

I like the look of the distress inks, very soft. TFS!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

oh my! Dawn, what a beautiful idea. The coloring is gorgeous, especially LOVE her hair and the jewels surrounding her, AMAZING!

ShersL84bed said...

Love all the gems you added to this card. So pretty.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

jennifer said...

beautiful work, love the bling and the coloring is great.

Sandy G said...

A really lovely card, love all the bling very Christmassy

Pat said...

I like how you framed your image in bling. Thanks for sharing!

sweetpeastamps said...

Love this Dawn, as I do not see enough cards using this image, as it is one of my favorites. I love all the bling you used. Very Pretty

Anonymous said...

I adore how you've coloured this - vintage perfection!

Angela said...

I love the bling you used on this card Dawn. The embossing and the screw brads looks great. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs:)
Angela

Lorraine said...

What a unique image and so beautifully colored! Love all the bling, too!

ike said...

Such a beautiful card. Lovely colours. I would like to use her with Steampunk.,... I think that would work :-) xxx

Miranda said...

fabulous card Dawn, love the combination of glitters and gears, looks wonderful and the image is just fantastic
hugs
Miranda

mitz said...

...your card is ** bling-tastic ** what a great job you did.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dawn how beautiful this is, all those wonderful gems surrounding such a gorgeous image, superb work, hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tammylee said...

Stopped by to say hi! Love this latest creation and also....Have you stopped by the Chalk-Ah-Lot blog yet? We start our first challenge on the 8th of January. I am so excited about this. I hope that we get the chalk out there and noticed.
http://chalk-ah-lot.blogspot.com/