Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FINALLY... I Can Spill The Beans!!!

That about says it all! i was chosen to be a member of the STAEDTLER USA First ever Design Team!!!
They have some of the most amazing products for coloring,crafting, Drawing and creating... and hopefully I will be able to inspire you all with using some different kinds of coloring supplies to get some really dramatic looks!

Here is a card that I made using the STAEDTLER Karat Soft pastels and the STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Water Color pencils. I colored the image with the Aquarell Pencils and mace the background paper by stenciling a flower pattern onto it. I outlined a Prima flower with the Karat soft pastels and rubbed the pastel chalk off onto the paper and this is the effect I got!

Here is another photo in a different light! I love the dramatic look of this card and I am so in love with Sweet Pea Stamps and i KNEW this would be a wonderful image to highlight the STAEDTLER products! Please make sure that you check back for more inspiration from STAEDTLER!


coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWW Dawn this is absolutely brilliant news well done and your card is fantastic.
Lorraine x

CathyRose said...

Oh my goodness, that is some terrific news! I know you will do the products justice because you are an amazing artist! Congrats on the DT.

Barbara said...

Congratulations on the news!!!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Congrats! I love their pencils and most esp the watercolor ones!!