Thursday, September 1, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge Number 41... 3-2-1!!!

This is my take on the Challenge over at Woodware USA. This is a 3-2-1- challenge and that means that you will use 3 different papers,2 embellishments and one image! So here is my take on this using this precious dog set. I colored it with copic markers and then i used the bow and the hearts for the embellies and the
3 papers are the brown, the red and the argyle! I hope that you will play along with us this week at Woodware USA and we look forward to seeing what you will create!


Barbara said...

Oh how cute is that!!! What a great challenge!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is just lovely a woof, woof, lol, I love it, that doggy image is great and what a big bone he has, loving the colours you have used Dawn, this is a firm favourite with me.
Lorraine x

gale said...

oh this is so cute! Love the puppy-he is just adorable.