Friday, September 9, 2011

Challenge over at ART IMPRESSIONS... BACK TO SCHOOL!

I don't know about you... but this is kinda how I felt at carpool line. Now... I adore my kids and LOVE having them around...but this Momma was running out of tricks... and it makes me happy to know that my daughter LOVES school.
I colored this image with distress inks and added the flowers and buttons for fun! Please join us at the Art Impressions Blog to play along and show us how YOU felt about school. Thanks for popping in!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Ha ha, this is so cute. This is how I feel about some annoying kids going back to school.

Crystal said...

HOW SUPER FUN, this is FANTASTIC!!!!

Barbara Bruder said...

This is so funny. Love your card.

gale said...

Wow, nice coloring! the image is hilarious!

coldwaters2 said...

What a fantastic fun image Dawn she looks as if she is really enjoying herself, lol, your choice of colours and design are perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x