Monday, August 8, 2011

Woodware Color Challenge... Kraft, Red and Your Choice!

So I chose white! I am a card maker that tends to get a little carried away with the bling and glitz on a card... so I was really happy when I came up with this! I love the look... the technique is fun and it is still a clean looking card! I punched some flowers with my new SU dial a punch and adhered them to the crumb cake card stock... AKA craft. Then I ran it through the cuttlebug in an embossing folder and I got this super cool card! Whee!!! I tied the red and white polka dot ribbon and added the sentiment from Birdsong... and here it is! I hope that you like this look and will try this technique...AND don't forget to play along with us at WOODWARE USA this week... what color will you choose?

5 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Red and White to of my fav's together! Great CAS card.

Jilly said...

Those all flowers are really very beautiful and very simple but with the red ribbon it looks very attractive and superb. I really wonder to watch your perfect arrangement.
richmond hill homes

Jenn Embry said...

I love it! The simplicity of the color scheme, the background texture, the flowers...it looks great!

Barbara Bruder said...

Love this card. The colors you chose look so good together and I am loving those flowers.

gale said...

That looks neat with the embossing on the whole design. White was a great choice for the 3rd color.