Monday, August 1, 2011

Woodware Challenge 37... Anything Goes!


The challenge this week at Woodware Clear Stamps USA is ANYTHING GOES!!! So fun and so easy to play along... please be sure to join us by clicking HERE!
I used this really fun set called Flower Fairies and colored it with derwent water color pencils. I cut out the flower pots and placed them in the grass that was made with a punch. I sponged the clouds and added the sun... and here is my card! so fun... so fast and so cute! Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to play along! See ya soon...

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dawn this is fabulous love the fairy and flower pots but it is that sky that really caught my attention, wow, it looks brilliant and helps show the fairy up perfectly.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Suzanne :O ) said...

oh, I love the scene you created here, what a happy card!

gale said...

Very cute and neat card. I love how the clouds look.

Sparkly Engineer said...

So very cute. Love the scene.