Welcome to this weeks Woodware Challenge! The challenge is to make a wedding or anniversary card.Well... mine could be used for both! I Used the FLORA set and I embossed it in silver onto blue cardstock... then I mounted it onto silver card. I added the sentiment with a peel off from Woodware and used a die cut shape. To give the die cut a little more dimension, I cut between the hearts and folded them up. I added the Silver dots with Viva Decor pens... LOVE THEM! With the addition of a fabby bow... my creation is complete. I hope you will play along with us and here are some basic rules...
1. An original creation for the challenge (any backdated entries will be removed).
2. A direct link to your creation using the InLinkz.com system.
3. A maximum of 2 entries per week per participant.
4. Each participant will receive one entry per creation. If you use a Woodware USA image, you will be given an additional entry.
and a BIG CHANGE!! PLEASE READ!!
5. Bonus: If you would like to be considered for a guest designer spot, please put an asterisk (*) next to your name and mention your desire to be so in your post. You do not have to use a Woodware USA image, but we really like to see them!
Don't forget, that you can also purchase Woodware USA stamps from StampingScrapping.com in addition to the Woodware USA store!
Thanks for popping in!