Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Join Us for Woodware's Challenge... It's a Sketch!

This is the card that I made for Woodware USA's Challenge...There was a sketch,which I love because it kinda tells ya where to go.Ii wanted to make a baby card in honor of my friends new baby girl. I used patchwork alphabet and animal pals. I used my copic markers to color them inand added all kinds of glitter and pearls with viva decor pens! I love them! Please be sure to check out woodware USA's blog for all the deets and please play along!

5 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is really pretty. I like the sketch and the colors you chose to go with it.The embossing makes this card really pop.b

Suzanne :O ) said...

what a cute baby card! you made those two sets work perfectly together! love the embossing you did, too!

Nancy said...

Cute, Dawn!! I love those patchwork letters!!

Diane said...

Really love your card Dawn !! The patchwork, colours and very cute image !!

hugs Diane xx

Anonymous said...

I thought I had commented on this but guess not. Very cute. I love the design. I have it saved to make a card like it sometime.