Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bombshell Hump Day Hop! My Very First One!

So this is my very first Bombshell Hump Day Hop, and I could not be more excited!
the theme was to GOTH p your Bombshell Stamps.This was a little bit challengeing for me... but I did my best! I gave her smokey eyes with crazy long lashes and loads of liner... oh yeah... Purple hair too!
So here is my creation...
Notice her "tattoo?" I think she looks pretty "Goth"... what do you think?
I added  a little bit of crystal effects to her eyes so they would look like...well... eyeballs! And I think they look pretty cool... yeah?  Here is the list of players in todays hop... make sure to hop around and check out the awesomeness! Thanks for popping in!
Bombshell Blog
Alison
Kelli
Sparkly Engineer
Sugar
Meredith
Jennie
Mary G.
Milo
Cheryl
Stempelientje
Alaine
Emily
Dawn
Kathi

12 comments:

Kathi said...

Great minds think alike. I used Rose and have purple-ish hair too.

This is wonderful. Great coloring. I especially love her sparkly pale blue eyes. They're haunting, especially surrounded by all that dark eyeliner.

Card Couture said...

I think this is lovely. She is a gorgeous Goth. I love the attention to detail especially in her eyes, and those amazing lashes.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Dawn! She is AMAZING! Beautiful coloring and I love those long eyelashes! Wow, wow, and WOW! Fabulous work! Hugz, Cheryl

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your images eyes are fantastic. I am so going to case that idea. Love your bombshell choice and the coloring, especially the purple hair.
The bling tattoo - just wow.

Nicole Maki said...

The eye make up and her shiny eyes are so incredible. Love what you did here.

Alison said...

Love the lashes and purple hair! She looks wonderful! Great job with the challenge! I hope you will hop along with us again next month. :)

Lena95469 said...

what a great idea to add crystal affects to the eyes. Love it !

Anonymous said...

You did a fantatstic job on this challenge Dawn! The colouring is awesome and the chrystl effects in her eyes WOW!! It really looks like she is watching me!
GREAT JOB!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Dawn!!! Rose never looked SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!! Can you come over and do my makeup and eyelashes?? ;) So beautiful! I, also used purple hair on my Bombshell! Love that so many of us did that! Great minds! =) Your coloring is seriously fabulous!!

HUGS!

Mary G. said...

Dawn, this is beautiful!! That purple hair and those eyes...just gorgeous!!

Jenn Embry said...

cool card! You did an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great card. Lovce the tatoo and the eyeballs.