Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Super Fun Card For My Niece...Featuring AVA!

I LOVE these little Ava's from In Style Stamps. They are DARLING,they are easy to COLOR and they are named after MY DAUGHTER.... whom I ADORE! So what's not to love I ask you!
I colored this little Ava to match the background paper and then I added the super fun banner... Happy what you ask? HAPPY ANYTHING !!! I added some glitter dots near the top of the banner for the bling that I CRAVE! So that is my creation... Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Jenn Embry said...

So cute! I love the colors and the bling at the top of the banner is perfect. I'm sure your niece will love it!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Definitely a super fun card. Way cute. She is bound to really like it.

gale said...

This is so darn cute!! I love that little fairy. She is just adorable.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dawn just trying to catch up on what I have been missing lately, I can see why you love these image she is so beautiful your colouring is super so are the colours, papers and design a wonderful card.
Hugs
Lorraine x