Saturday, March 19, 2011

Look at this Springy Stamp from Prickley Pear

I love this little stamp from Prickley Pear! It is called Country Church and I colored the dogwood flowers with copic markers. I don't know if you can tell... but the 2 larger flowers are stamped twice,cut out and popped up for added depth. I added some flower soft and added it all to the embossed background. I hope that you are enjoying spring like we are here in the south... it has been gorgeous! Thanks for popping in...

3 comments:

Jennifer Schmidt said...

That is so pretty and springy! I'm loving all of the spring cards I'm seeing as I hop around :)

The Mama Monkey said...

That embossing folder is PERFECT for this card! So pretty!

gale said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how you added all that dimension with the embossing, the wraparound shapes and those flowers. Beautiful!