Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Look at Me...Using a DIGI!!!

I DID... I USED A DIGI!!! They are not my forte... but I Love the stamps and the people at In Style Stamps. I made this card using the BUTTERFLY image... and its a digi! I cut a piece of designer paper to 8.5 x 11 and i put it in the printer and said a prayer. I got my file ready to print and VIOLA!!! Out it popped... THEY WAY I WANTED IT TO! So I then cut out the butterfly, added some helmar 3 d glue dots to the body and the antennea and popped the wings. I used crystal effects on some of the flowers and flitter on the others. I put a sparkley gem in the middle of some of the flowers and used a rub on for the sentiment... and check it, I got my water mark on there too! Yeah me! Thanks for popping in and be sure to check out all of the fun digi and rubber stamps at IN STYLE STAMPS

3 comments:

Maria said...

Fabulous job with your first digi! Love the glitter.

mrsk06 said...

Hi Dawn great job lass your card is soo lush! You will be hooked to digi's now that you have your first taste LOL Hugz Sal x

gale said...

It's beautiful! I've only used digital a couple of times but I have collected a bunch! lol